The CGT Centre for GeoTechnologies has organized its historical university and business structures in CrossLab: interdisciplinary and integrated laboratories dedicated to geotechnologies.
We list below the CrossLabs present with the relevant laboratories and companies.
- Geomatics Lab
- GIS and Digital Mapping Lab
- Web Services e Software Engineering Lab
- CGT Spinoff srl – Geomatics Sector
Geophysics and Hydrogeology CrossLab
- Geophysics Lab
- E<Applied and Environmental Hydrogeology Lab
- Geotechnologies for archaeology and cultural heritage
- CGT Spinoff srl – Hydrogeology & Environment Sector
- GeoExplorer Impresa Sociale srl
Geology, Geotechnics and Geoengineering CrossLab
The Geology, Geotechnics and Geoengineering CrossLab develops research and consultancy in the fields of geology, geotechnics and geomorphology applied to engineering. Well equipped testing laboratories allow studies for soils and rocks physical-mechanical properties evaluating as a support for the design of infrastructures and for the enhancement of ornamental stones.