The CGT has a structure that aims at quality, efficiency and economic and managerial autonomy.
The CGT organisation is structured on four levels:
- Management & Coordination;
- Activities: Training, Research and Scientific Consultancy.
- Steering Committee: it is the President’s advisory and proposal body for the planning, management and cultural and scientific policy of the CGT.
- Directing Board carries out coordination and verification functions of the CGT’s activities.
- President represents the CGT, he is responsible for its overall functioning and its organization.
- Administrative Director, it is responsible for the administrative and accounting management of the CGT.
Management & Coordination Level:
- Computing Center takes care of the data network, HD and SW maintenance and the CGTONLINE website.
- CGT Documentation Center takes care of the online archives and the library.
- Industrial Liaison Office develops relations with the productive, professional and entrepreneurial companies.
- Coordination of Training Activities: Coordinates the activities of the tutors of the courses and the training activities of the CGT, it is responsible for the maintenance and updating of the teaching aids
- Coordination of Research and Consultancy Activities: coordinates the activities of the laboratories, is responsible for “marketing and sales” and “customer satisfaction”
- Internal Services keeps maintenance activities and reception.