The CGT wants to satisfy the increased demand of research themes and high level education, in order to solve environmental issues through the application of:
- Applied GeoPhysics
- Environmental geology
- Structural geology
- Geotechnologies for archaeology
- Arborne survey
- Geographical Information System
The tight cooperation with the entrepreneurial and professional world has been encouraged by the establishment of the CGT Group’s companies and by the participation to the development of the University Business Incubator (CSII) and thanks to facilities like the CGT’s Industrial Liaison Office. The collaboration with the local business reality is enhanced by the support of the Masaccio Foundation.
In this way the CGT aims at:
- Developing research toward quality and innovation by means of technology tranfer to companies
- Focusing its training program to the public administration and to the professional and business job market needs
- Creating a continuous exchange and interaction between university, industries and scentific organizations
- Enhancing this links through the integration of traditional taught teaching program (Master Degree, Master of Science, PhD) with specific professional courses (Professional Course, Short Course, Workshop).